Monday, September 23, 2013

One week left!

Hello Everybody!

Time is definitely flying by. hard to believe that four months have already gone by since I opened my mission call. Back then, I really dreaded how long I had to wait for my report date. But I've learned something over the last month:

REPORT DATES ARE ALSO INSPIRED.

Yes. It is true. My family has had so many things happened to them. It was a great blessing for my dad, aunt, and grandma that I was still around to help them in their time of need.

Now that things have calmed down, I'm NOW getting everything I need. Granted I've done some shopping here and there so it wouldn't be overwhelming by the time I got to this point. Planning ahead is a great thing!

Till next time!



NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.


No comments:

Post a Comment