Monday, March 30, 2015

The Final Chapter




Hei Kjære Alle Sammen,

This is it. I'm getting my restaurant! No, but really I still cannot believe this is already my last Monday as a missionary here in Norway. Time has flown by way too fast but I must say, as clique as it sounds, but this seriously has been the best eighteen months. It's been full of many ups and downs but I would never ever trade in any of them. For this last email, I thought I would give a little summary of all my areas and enjoy going down memory lane (just a heads up, I forgot to grab my journal to help me remember names so these are the ones off the top of my head. There are probably WAY more names that I just for the life of me cannot remember. So please hold back the judging. Thank you):

Romerike
Bishop: Biskop Pedersen
Ward Mission Leader: Kjell Horgmo then Paul Gardner
Companion: My trainer, Søster Zoe Johnson
Missionaries in the district: Eldster Hill, Hall, Garrard, Nielson, Årsnes, Jensen, and Vause
Member Buddies: Familien Rapp, Borge, Åsheim, Vollheim, Stolp, Amundsen, Paola, Karin Bjæring, Helene R., and honestly all of Romerike Menighet (Ward).
Investigators: Semhar, Shangar, Michelle and Thomas, Sergey and Family, and Hanne.

Trondheim
Bishop: Biskop Erik Paulsen
Ward Mission Leader: Benjamin Weggersen
Companions: Søster Hornback and Søster Rebecca Burns
Missionaries in the district: Elders Halvorsen, Whitmer, Skinner, Clarke, Hill, Palmer
Søstre Angerhofer, Shaw, and Roe along with Elder and Sister Bradford, the wonderful senior couple!

Member Buddies: Majken Weggersen, Mckenzie Family, Mali Fisvik, Dunn Family, Inger Helene Jørgensen, Helene, Arne and Verna Dahlø, Harold and Turid Hansen, Jan Peder Hegdal, Tore Mo, and Gjermund and Jolina Lingås, Joakim and Cheng/Lisa, Xin
Investigators: Omar (my convert!), Johnny, Sharifi, Hem and Shanti (got baptized!), Morten, and Susann.

Nordstrand
Bishop: Biskop Muren
Ward Mission Leader: Mikael Amundsen then Benjamin Kerr
Companions: Søster Sam Olsen, Søster Sierra Chapman, and Søster Sydney House (my trainee).
Missionaries in the district: Elders- Duncan, Edwards, Clarke, Shanklin, Nilsson, Christensen, Garrard, and Hurst.
Søstre- Ausen, Harrison, and Angerhofer along with Elder and Sister Rasumussen - they are the sweetest!!
Member Buddies: Ceceline, Elin, Carlsen Family, Daniel, Emma and Sandra, Anders, Isaksen Family,
Investigators: Elisabeth, Ivan, Svein, Øyvind, Thor, Frederik (he was the Elders' but we really all got close with this guy, He's the best!),

Ålesund
Branch President: President Fred Olsen
Ward Mission Leader: President Olsen
Companions: Søster Heywood and Søster Neilson
Missionaries in the district: Elders Vause, Curtis, Collard, and Rui.
Member Buddies: Åse Marie, Bente, Eirik, Simon, Winnie, Liv, Ragnild... (the entire branch)
Investigators: Yan, Artur, Paul, Karlis and Antra,

Bergen
Bishop: Biskop Gjevik
Ward Mission Leader: RObert Luke
Companions: SØster Muren and Søster Johannessen
Missionaries in the district: Elders Stookey, Dalton, Phipps, and Curtis. SIster Campbell and ELder and SIster Allphin - simply wonderful!!
Member Buddies: SImon, Bob, Bergs, Liv and Knut, Birgit, Vågnes,
Investigators: Roger, Kjell, Inger Anne, Amanda!

Yup, looking at this I really am missing a lot of names. Uff. This is why you keep a journal, your brain can only hold so much information.

But I've been so blessed to have been able to meet SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO many wonderful people throughout my mission. They have taught me so much and helped me to become the person I am today. "Who can say if I've been changed for the better but, because I knew you, I have been changed for good."

It'll be weird going back to normal life again but like the Lord has helped me throughout my mission so He can help me with whatever the future holds in store for me. Onward ever onward!

Have a great week, you're a champion, and well see you on the other side!

Love.
Søster Hana Buhler


NOTICE: This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing your Norway adventure.

    Check out Norway's Plan to build a $47BN Coastal Highway. Read interesting latest news about world, business, investments, marketing, advertising, funny moments and more. Take a look at Canada Forums for interesting Canadian news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeg heter Federico Guillermo Varas
    Jeg er veldig glad som forretningsmann, jeg kunne få lånet mitt fra denne organisasjonen gjennom den internasjonale utviklingsbanken




    Programmet for banklån med tilbakebetaling gir lån til forretningsmenn og kvinner som er villige til å søke om lån.
      100 000 tusen dollar til 500 000 tusen dollar for personlige lån,
      400 til 800 millioner dollar i kredittlån for kommersielle lån
    Bilforsikringslån og mye mer
    Kontakt: zechkovivan@mail.ru
    Eller greskychanosky@post.cz
    Ankom en kommer alle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeg heter Federico Guillermo Varas
    Jeg er veldig glad som forretningsmann, jeg kunne få lånet mitt fra denne organisasjonen gjennom den internasjonale utviklingsbanken




    Programmet for banklån med tilbakebetaling gir lån til forretningsmenn og kvinner som er villige til å søke om lån.
      100 000 tusen dollar til 500 000 tusen dollar for personlige lån,
      400 til 800 millioner dollar i kredittlån for kommersielle lån
    Bilforsikringslån og mye mer
    Kontakt: zechkovivan@mail.ru
    Eller greskychanosky@post.cz
    Ankom en kommer alle

    ReplyDelete