Monday, February 16, 2015

Beggining of my last transfer...

Omar (my convert in Trondheim!)

Hei alle sammen!

It's so weird to think that this is my last transfer! And guess what? I'M MOVING! Yup, I will be serving in Bergen before I go home. Oh boy oh boy oh boy! But here are some highlights for the week:
  • -Sister Training Leaders Visit!
  • -Zone Leader Training: The Lion King
  • -Trondheim reunion: Omar
  • -Valentine's Day Branch Party!
  • -Baptismal Date with Stig!!!
  • -Spiritual Thought
  • -New Mailing Address (Last One!)

We had Sister Campbell (one of my MTC companions!) and Sister Hartley come and visit us this week! It was really wonderful to see them and we had a blast! I just always love and appreciate their tips and selvfølgelig hearing them share their testimonies. They are both incredible missionaries and I'm grateful to know them :)

We had Zone Leader Training in Trondheim which was super fun! It was Lion King themed!! DISNEY LOVE REPRESENT!! Anyhoo, it was specifically about how we are to help people remember who they are while we are finding (aka teaching to find). It never fails to blow my mind how much we can always learn and increase in our abilities!

While in Trondheim, I got to see my convert Omar! It was so good to see him!! He's doing well and still coming to church! Oh my heart! It's so good and comforting to see that he is doing well and staying firm in the faith!

Our branch and a Valentine's Day party and it was a success! Our investigator Paul was able to come and meet the members. They all had a really fun time and it really helped Paul feel more comfortable. Now he's not scared of coming to church! So good!

AH! I still cannot get over how incredible this teach was. We met with Stig and finished going through the restoration with him. He was just soaking up everything! We read in Moroni 10:3-5 and discussed about what having a sincere heart and real intent meant. We then asked him if he would be baptized when he found out the Book of Mormon is true. Silence. Stig is looking down at the Book of Mormon and is just quiet for a few minutes. When he looks up at us, he says in the most confirming voice,"yes." That moment was so powerful! We then invited him to be baptized on March 28 and again he replied in that same voice, "yes." He even marked the day in his phone's calendar! AH!!!! There really are people who are seeking truth and will act on it when they hear it!!

Spiritual Thought: Quote
I came across this quote during the week:
"Tomorrow is the most important thing in life... it putself in our hands and hopes we've learnt something from yesterday." -John Wayne

The gospel is all about fulfilling our divine natures. We really are children of God and He wants us to enjoy all that He has. Something that I am learning the importance of is journal writing. Random? Yes, but this has helped me to record what I learned today so that tomorrow I wil remember what I learned from yesterdays past.

And here's my new mailing address:

St. Olavsvei 3B
5052 Bergen
Norge

Love you all and I hope you have a fanastic week! Don't forget to have an attitude of grattitude and to write in journals :)

Love,
Søster Buhler

Bente, one of the awesome recent converts!

​Sister Vega!! I knew her in Oslo! Now we're serving in the same mission!!
 
Sending some holiday greetings!
 Sister Neilson and Paul (our investigator)
 Ingeborg (Åse Marie's Daughter), Åse Marie, Me, and Sister Neilson :) 
 Group Party Pic!
 
I'm on a horse!!
 

2 comments:

  1. Jeg heter Federico Guillermo Varas
    Jeg er veldig glad som forretningsmann, jeg kunne få lånet mitt fra denne organisasjonen gjennom den internasjonale utviklingsbanken




    Programmet for banklån med tilbakebetaling gir lån til forretningsmenn og kvinner som er villige til å søke om lån.
      100 000 tusen dollar til 500 000 tusen dollar for personlige lån,
      400 til 800 millioner dollar i kredittlån for kommersielle lån
    Bilforsikringslån og mye mer
    Kontakt: zechkovivan@mail.ru
    Eller greskychanosky@post.cz
    Ankom en kommer alle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeg heter Federico Guillermo Varas
    Jeg er veldig glad som forretningsmann, jeg kunne få lånet mitt fra denne organisasjonen gjennom den internasjonale utviklingsbanken




    Programmet for banklån med tilbakebetaling gir lån til forretningsmenn og kvinner som er villige til å søke om lån.
      100 000 tusen dollar til 500 000 tusen dollar for personlige lån,
      400 til 800 millioner dollar i kredittlån for kommersielle lån
    Bilforsikringslån og mye mer
    Kontakt: zechkovivan@mail.ru
    Eller greskychanosky@post.cz
    Ankom en kommer alle

    ReplyDelete