Monday, July 21, 2014

Back East

Hey everyone!!

So my time in Trondheim is coming to an end. I will be leaving for the Nordstrand area this Wednesday! It's outside of Oslo so it'll be fun to be back in that neck of the woods :)

I'm a bit limited for time for writing so here's the quick updates for the week:
-We found Rune who is this really cool artsy guy who is very open to hearing about God!
-Got to meet with Morten who is committed to read in the Book of Mormon everyday and begin praying about it. I love that he's an all in kind of person!
We got to met with Evalina and Lars (the people I met last week). We chatted for a LONG time and I got to know them pretty well. We were able to introduce the Book of Mormon to Lars and he was excited to get his own copy in Norwegian.
-Met Stjerne who is a friend of the elders' investigator Rahel. She went through TONS of bad stuff growing up and she absolutely knows she went through that so she could appreciate the happiness she has today. Way awesome lady!
-On Saturday we had a Chinese Party which was a success! 
-On Sunday the bishopric asked all the departing missionaries (6 of us are leaving! WHOA!) to bear their testimonies. Afterwards, I was honestly surprised how many people came up to say goodbye to me and sincerely told me that I was a help.

Guess that is my spiritual closing thought: You make a bigger difference than you realize. I'm glad that I had the opportunity to meet all the wonderful people I have met, see the miracles I saw, and that the Lord's work is always moving forward!

I don't have my new address now, but I'll be sure to send it out next week. Until then, have a great one!

Love, 
Søster Buhler

No comments:

Post a Comment