Monday, March 3, 2014

Super Short Update

Hello Everyone,

I'm sorry that I won't be able to write very much for this week. Next week I promise I will give a longer update to make up for this week. SO I won't be able to write a whole lot due to our fantastic P-Day we have planned. WE will be doing some actual sightseeing with the Hamar Elders (District P-Day!!!!) and we will be watching Frozen. THat's right FROZEN. You have no idea how excited I am.

Super quick thought: Even the smallest wishes do come true. SO don't give up on them even when you think they don't matter. Because God is our loving Heavenly Father, He cares about what we care about. YOu matter to Him :)

Thank you every for the love and support you give me. THank you for the lovely emails and I'm sorry I don't have a whole lot of time this week to read them. I'll read them next week!

Take care and may the schwartz be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment